Kroger Plus-Community Rewards for Team Chad
Ready for the EASIEST way to donate without spending anything extra??? Everyone needs groceries. If you shop at KROGER, you can sign up for their Community Rewards by linking your Kroger Plus Card to a charity. We have gotten COTA for Chad set up as a charitable organization and it is SO SIMPLE to sign up. Once you link your Plus card, and scan when you check out, Kroger does the rest of the work. They donate a percentage of what you spend and send a check to the organization each quarter. Below are the instructions for linking your KROGER PLUS CARD to COTAforChadSCottS. If you are having trouble, please contact me and I will help best I can!
Log In to your Kroger account and at the top, choose Community.
Then Choose Kroger Community Rewards.
If you need to change your organization, you can "View your rewards details and Edit your charity there. The number is 92219.
FOR NEW KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS MEMBERS, here are your instructions:
• Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
• If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
• REMEMBER, all participants of an organization are required to re-enroll each year beginning August 1st.