How You Can Help
If you could help make a miracle, would you?
The question is as simple as that. If your answer is ‘yes', I invite you to join the nearly 100,000 volunteers and contributors who during the past two decades generously donated their time and money to the Children's Organ Transplant Association (COTA). These volunteers and financial supporters are COTA's Miracle Makers -- a group of committed individuals who are helping give children across the country a second chance at life.
COTA is a national non-profit organization that helps children and young adults who need or have had a life-saving transplant by raising funds to pay transplant-related expenses. As the trusted leader supporting transplant families, our patients, parents and volunteer teams look to COTA for assistance and support.
Since 1986, COTA has helped thousands of patients raise millions of dollars for transplant-related expenses. COTA is a 501(c)3 organization; therefore donations to COTA are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. COTA is the premier national organization helping families with transplant-needy children and young adults. 100% of all funds raised are used for transplant-related expenses. COTA does not charge a fee or take a percentage of the funds raised.
Make a Donation
- Click here if you want to GIVE NOW to help make a miracle for COTA families.
- Click here if you would like to a Send a Check.
- Click here to search for employers with Employee Matching Gift programs.
- Click here to learn how you can designate your United Way or Combined Federal Campaign donation to COTA.
- Click here if you would like more information about planned giving options and how to become a member of COTA's Hope Society.