Mary Ashley Blog Update

We are still waiting on definitive dates for treatments in LA due to insurance approvals pending. She had a bad night on dialysis Wednesday and dropped her blood pressure very low causing her to pass out. This has happened a few times in the past and each time is scary, this time was particularly rough.  After a good fluid bolus, she perked up but told me she is scared to do dialysis bc it made her chest hurt, she couldn’t see, and felt like she was going to die ????.  (Breaks my Momma heart). She was better Thursday and able to go to her favorite place,  “Grandma’s House” ????.  She decided to stay one more day bc she needs to see more of her family (Van Stukes ????) and wants another day away from dialysis.  Please contiue to pray that everything falls into place soon and we can get this sweet girl to LA and get her a kidney!  We are still in search of affordable housing if anyone has any connections or information! 

Thank you all so much for all of your love and support! ????.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *